Cls 63 Amg Shooting Brake
There are a number of interesting tidbits in Chris Harris' review of the Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake, one of them being that he spends most of his seat time talking about the station wagon like it's a sports car. This isn't all that surprising if you limit yourself to the side of the spec sheet that lists "twin-turbo V8 with 557 horsepower and 531 pound-feet of torque, limited-slip differential and seven-speed paddle-shifted transmission."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX