Cadillac CTS-V is the new smoke monster – Click above to watch video after the jump
Clk63 Amg Black Series
In a move sure to make shoulders slump and people ask "Why is this happening?", Mercedes will not produce a CLK63 AMG -- which would actually be an E Class Coupe AMG. The axing is due to the CLK moving from the C Class platform to the E Class, and Mercedes' view that a hotted up E Coupe with the 6.3-liter would be too close to the CLS 63 AMG "both in positioning and price."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX