Located in Allen Park, MI, Ford's Driveability Test Facility can simulate the harshest conditions all in a controlled environment, including extreme cold, as highlighted in this latest video clip.
Riding a motorcycle provides the thrill of the open road in a way cars often can't compete with. However with little protecting riders, they aren't the safest choice of transportation. A preliminary report from Governors Highway Safety Association indicates that cycle fatalities might be lower in 2013 than 2012, but the reason has nothing to do with the bikes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX