Last May, Ford began making the new, more efficient 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine for vehicles like the Ford Flex, Ford Taurus SHO, Lincoln MKS sedan and Lincoln MKT crossover at its Cleveland Engine Plant No. 1. That plant was closed in 2007 (after opening in 1951) but was brought back from the dead in February 2009. Today, Ford announced it is investing $155 million in the plant and will add 60 jobs there. The money is split between $121 million for manufacturing investment at the plant and $34
Cleveland Engine Plant No 1
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Cleveland Engine Plant No 1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!