The Detroit News reports Carroll Shelby will finally be buried some two months after his death. Two factions of the legendary designer's family have finally settled on what do with his remains.
Death dredges up all matter of emotions in those around the deceased. For the fortunate, it brings up warm – if difficult – memories and a coming together of loved ones. However, it's all too common that a passing exposes old wounds and creates new ones among those left behind. Such appears to be the case with Carroll Shelby and his family.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX