The Detroit News reports Carroll Shelby will finally be buried some two months after his death. Two factions of the legendary designer's family have finally settled on what do with his remains.
- Chris Paukert
- Jun 7, 2012
Death dredges up all matter of emotions in those around the deceased. For the fortunate, it brings up warm – if difficult – memories and a coming together of loved ones. However, it's all too common that a passing exposes old wounds and creates new ones among those left behind. Such appears to be the case with Carroll Shelby and his family.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models