When it comes to climate change, the auto industry will be better served by working with the energy industry on cleaner energy plants than dealing with more and more severe weather incidents in the future. That's the finding of a new study by Business Forward, which says that supporting the EPA's new rules – which is supposed to make energy plants 30 percent cleaner – is the right move. The reason lies in just-in-time production methods, which can be tremendously impacted by severe w
Clean Power Plan
A year ago, President Obama put the electricity industry on notice and said that he would implement some sort of limits on carbon emissions. Today, the Environmental Protection Agency unveiled a proposed rule for cleaner electricity generating plants and it would go a long way towards making the "long tailpipe" of electric vehicles even cleaner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX