Clean Diesel Combustion
BorgWarner, a Michigan based automotive supplier, announced a partnership with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), to further develop Clean Diesel Combustion (CDC). CDC is a technology developed and patented by EPA, and is a possible approach to meeting EPA's future diesel emissions standards for cars, SUVs, and trucks. The partnership will focus on the development of advanced air-boosting systems, since the currently available turbo- and super-chargers are insufficient to achieve clea
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies