The US Department of Energy is funding 20 new projects to support states and local governments in streamlining the infrastructure needed for alternative fuel vehicles to thrive. Working through the DOE's Clean Cities initiative, these projects could help governments and other stakeholders cut red tape and implement the infrastructure, training and regional planning required to recharge and refuel vehicles running on electricity, natural gas and propane autogas.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Clean Cities Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!