Okay Nissan, we get it: partnerships promote adoption of electric vehicles (EVs). Your drive to sign agreements with anyone and everyone has us convinced that you intend to use the power of numbers to push EV adoption across the U.S. and around the globe. With a list that stands at more than 80 strong, your EV initiatives reach out to include some unusually remote locations as well. Well done.
Clean Cities Program
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Clean Cities Program Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!