Ducati has come a long way since the halcyon days of 1960s and '70s. These days it's known primarily for making sport bikes, with the occasional cruiser (Diavel) and off-road bike (Hypermotard) thrown into the mix. But it's preparing to go back to those simpler times with a new Scrambler.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!