The Chevrolet Sonic marketing shenanigans continue under the rubric of "Let's Do This," this time with a five-story 3D projection of a claw game on the side of The Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. In fact, a couple of Sunset Boulevard's lanes had to be shut down to accommodate the controls, which were a waist-high gearshift and an acclerator pedal.
There is no greater test of skill and dexterity than an arcade claw game. Open heart surgery? For amateurs. Watch making? Child's play. Plucking an oddly-shaped stuffed animal from the clutches of its brethren with nothing but three flaccid claws and a joy stick is what it's all about.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX