A classified internal report points to major issues in the US Marine Corps' CH-53 fleet, including major readiness issues and lack of pilot training.
Normally, the phrase "only rolled once" isn't considered a positive attribute in a used car ad. For the sellers of this distressed 1999 Acura Integra, however, it's a defining characteristic. The high points (now low, due to the vehicle's inverted status) are that the parts should be in fine shape on this 60,000 mile example. If you needed an engine, trans or interior from a low mileage donor, this might be your car. We do hope that it didn't stay upside down for long, though, for the engine's s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX