The Top Gear we know and love includes hordes of outlandishly expensive exotic and luxury cars that we could never afford. Lamborghini and Ferrari will still be represented for Series 13, but if rumors are true, the BBC boys are going to dedicate more air time to the everyday cars that the rest of us drive, and less time with costly stunts like the one seen above. Executive Producer Andy Wilman is shooting for fuel efficient, affordable transportation in light of the global recession. Series 13
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!