Clandestine Extended Range Vehicle
On the outside, the Clandestine Extended Range Vehicle (CERV) and the Fisker Karma don't have a lot in common (the CERV is so clandestine we can't even find a picture of it). Underneath, though, both use a powertrain from Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies. This week, Quantum delivered the CERV to the U.S. Army. The CERV uses the Q-Force drivertrain, which is a diesel hybrid set-up, while the Fisker car uses the Q-Drive, a plug-in gasoline system. Quantum has been developing the Q-Force powertrai
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies