Mercedes-Benz made news in December when we learned that Kate Upton, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition cover model, would be pitching the automaker's all-new 2014 CLA at the Super Bowl next month. With Mercedes determined to target a more youthful buyer for its stylish compact sedan, choosing a beautiful 20-year-old pinup seemed to make good sense.
The Mercedes-Benz CLA earned itself a spot on our list of the top five unveils of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and for good reason. The German luxury compact is the first small car from the Silver Arrow that looks suitably premium inside and out. Nowness.com has turned out a new video of the CLA featuring super model Karlie Koss in the lead role. We aren't entirely sure what the premise is, but from what we can tell, it looks as if the CLA comes to life and proceeds to be a giant jerk.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX