Honda Civic Type-R – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Civic 3-Door that we previewed earlier is now official, thanks to Honda UK. Sharply styled, the Civic 3-Door Type S gets 140 horsepower underhood courtesy of either a 1.8L i-VTEC four or a 2.2L diesel. Both engines come with a six-speed manual as standard equipment. Buyers of the gasoline-engined car will be able to select the i-SHIFT automated manual gearbox as an option.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX