Honda Civic Type-R – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Civic 3-Door that we previewed earlier is now official, thanks to Honda UK. Sharply styled, the Civic 3-Door Type S gets 140 horsepower underhood courtesy of either a 1.8L i-VTEC four or a 2.2L diesel. Both engines come with a six-speed manual as standard equipment. Buyers of the gasoline-engined car will be able to select the i-SHIFT automated manual gearbox as an option.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies