Euro-spec Honda Civic spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
Keeping track of who's cribbing whose automotive designs is about to get even more difficult once Honda brings its new Euro Civic to market. If this rendering from Auto Express is to be believed, the new hatch is a certifiable stunner. That is due in large part to the fact it looks almost exactly like another stunner: the new Volkswagen Scirocco. Swap out the grille and the rear lights, and that Honda is... practically a VW.
The Civic 3-Door that we previewed earlier is now official, thanks to Honda UK. Sharply styled, the Civic 3-Door Type S gets 140 horsepower underhood courtesy of either a 1.8L i-VTEC four or a 2.2L diesel. Both engines come with a six-speed manual as standard equipment. Buyers of the gasoline-engined car will be able to select the i-SHIFT automated manual gearbox as an option.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX