Honda will be expanding its European Civic range this year, and our first glimpse at the shape of things to come arrives in the form of this Tourer Concept at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. According to Honda, this swoopy concept provides a look at the upcoming Civic Tourer production model, which is set to be revealed in Frankfurt this September.
Honda is getting warmed up for the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, with a sketch of some very Euro-flavored forbidden fruit. Seen above (click on the image to see an expanded view) is the Honda Civic Wagon Concept Model – a rather tentative name for a car that Honda claims "provides strong cues for the exterior design of the final mass produced version."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX