2010 Honda Civic Si HFP - Click above for high-res image gallery
Civic Si Sedan
Typically, most automakers stick to a relatively strict five-year product cycle for their highest-selling, most important products. The Honda Civic, for example, debuted in September of 2005, so realistically, a new model should be just around the corner, right? Not exactly.
As much as we like the Civic Si in coupe form, Honda just hit a tape-measure shot with the newly-unveiled Civic Si Sedan that was first previewed as a concept at the Chicago Auto Show earlier this year. We're so pleased, that we almost forgive them for witholding the Civic 5-Door and 3-Door from the US market. Almost -- but that's a gripe for another day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX