Heather Peters really, really doesn't want anyone to settle with Honda. Peters is the woman who went her own way earlier this year, suing Honda in small claims court in Torrance, CA instead of joining a class-action lawsuit against the automaker over allegations that the company promoted misleading fuel economy numbers for the Civic Hybrid, model years 2003 to 2009. She was recently awarded $9,867 in damages, significantly more than the $100-$200 the 200,000 Civic Hybrid owners involved in the c
Heather Peters, who last week was awarded almost $10,000 in a California court in damages over claims that Honda falsely advertised the fuel economy of its Civic Hybrid, is delivering a petition to the 50 state attorneys general urging that class-action plaintiffs against the automaker bargain for a better settlement. As of today, almost 1,150 people have signed the petition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX