"You must learn to share." I always hated that line. I had two brothers and a sister so I got my fair share of that parental pronouncement. But I grew up (my wife's opinion not withstanding), and now I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford my own stuff. I LIKE not sharing. Especially my car. So when I first heard about the concept of "car-sharing", I was less than enthused, but decided to learn more. To do that, I recently sat down with Ryan McKenzie, owner of a local car-sharing program
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!