There's nothing cowardly about the yellow Smart Fortwo being introduced at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. Why the bright color? Daimler says it's in response to both trends in car colors and customer demand for more personalization on the city car's higher-end Passion trim level. The newest Smart edition has been christened Cityflame. It features eye-popping pearlescent flame yellow side body panels and black safety panels and roof and 15-inch black alloy wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX