There's nothing cowardly about the yellow Smart Fortwo being introduced at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show. Why the bright color? Daimler says it's in response to both trends in car colors and customer demand for more personalization on the city car's higher-end Passion trim level. The newest Smart edition has been christened Cityflame. It features eye-popping pearlescent flame yellow side body panels and black safety panels and roof and 15-inch black alloy wheels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!