Click for hires photo gallery
With domestic automakers gently introducing five percent biodiesel to their vehicles, Citroën has leapt ahead and made their new SUV, the oddly named C-Crosser, ready for B30. The C-Crosser has an HDi diesel engine that will come equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter System, reducing particle emissions to "virtually immeasurable levels". Citroën isn't talking about mpg numbers yet (the C-Crosser will be availble next summer), instead focusing on the C-Crosser's looks. I agree the S
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies