Click for hires photo gallery
With domestic automakers gently introducing five percent biodiesel to their vehicles, Citroën has leapt ahead and made their new SUV, the oddly named C-Crosser, ready for B30. The C-Crosser has an HDi diesel engine that will come equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter System, reducing particle emissions to "virtually immeasurable levels". Citroën isn't talking about mpg numbers yet (the C-Crosser will be availble next summer), instead focusing on the C-Crosser's looks. I agree the S
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX