Images assumed to be the final take on the Citroen C-Cactus have found their way online, and there is a whole lotta ugly going on up front. When we heard Citroen was actually going to make a production car based on the concept we wrote "let's just hope they don't keep too much of the melted-candle look." Thankfully, they didn't.
Judging by a few grainy leaked images from Auto Express of what appears to be a production-ready version of the Citroen C-Cactus concept from the Frankfurt Motor Show in the fall of 2007, the French automaker has taken out some of the quirkiness that made the original vehicle so memorable... and added a whole new bunch of new and strange styling cues to pick up the slack.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies