Citroen Technospace Concept
You might not know it, Yank, but French automaker Citroën has paid its bills for years by building and selling a slew of popular, smallish MPVs (what you and I call Minivans). The company has belted out a four-model strong range of the things bearing the Picasso moniker, each ranging slightly in size, layout and function. Citroën reports selling nearly three million Picassos since the model's launch in 1999.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX