After negotiations seemed to have broken down for an F1 return with Renault for 2011, Kimi Raikkonen appears to be settled on remaining in the World Rally Championship for at least another season. Just who the Finnish pilot will be driving for next year, however, remains a big question mark.
Citroen Junior Team
Okay, so it wasn't a championship-level international stage, but just the same, Kimi Raikkonen has won his first rally. The event in question, called Rallye Vosgien, forms part of the French national series, and was contested by Kimi's Citroën Junior Team as practice ahead of the WRC Rally of France.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX