DS - the upscale brand from PSA Peugeot Citroen - has revealed the new 4S at the Guangzhou Motor Show, a premium hatchback designed for the Chinese market.
Citroën did it before with the DS3, bringing a DS3 Racing limited edition hatchback to the 2010 Geneva Motor Show, now it's time for the DS4 Racing concept. As with its predecessor it's been developed by Citroën Racing, the arm that preps the car that's won the WRC seven times running.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX