Rally ace Sébastien Loeb had a rare off in the final World Rally Championship race of his career, as the wet tarmac at the Rally of France saw the French star deposit his Citroen DS3 WRC into the forest. Loeb, who won the WRC's Driver's Championship every year from 2004 to 2012, and co-driver Daniel Elena emerged from their car unscathed.
Citroen Ds3 Wrc
Kimi Raikkonen seems to have a bit of an unconventional relationship with the notion of contracts. The Finnish driver kept McLaren on the leash while negotiating his departure to Ferrari, then left Ferrari after he was offered a big cash payment to vacate his Formula One seat. After one season in the World Rally Championship, reports began surfacing in the motorsport press that he was negotiating a return to F1 with Renault, only to pull out again. The on-again, off-again rumors have prompted mu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX