This is the Citroën Cactus Concept, a car we previewed almost two weeks ago, which was then unveiled last week. Now, we have a full gallery of live images. You'll recall that Citroën opted to split its line, with the C-Line models like the C2, C3 and C4 being remodeled to play in the bottom of the market, and the DS models, like the DS3 and DS4, representing a more premium experience.
Citroen Cactus Concept
Citroën isn't telling us much about its concept for Frankfurt this year. All we know is that it's called the Cactus, and its nose in profile looks like the image above. That, and it's got some kind of special bumpers on it that are apparently filled with air to absorb shocks. Whether those are there to protect the doors from dings, the body panels from shopping carts or the structure from crashes, we don't know, but something tells us it's not the latter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX