Sébastien Loeb has conquered the WRC, Pikes Peak, and the Race of Champions. Now he's out to conquer the Nürburgring in the World Touring Car Championship, and as you can see from this latest video, he's been practicing.
Citroen C Elysee Wtcc
On top of the funktastic Cactus Concept, Citroën showed its new C-Elysée racecar, which will campaign the World Touring Car Championship with Sebastian Loeb and Yvan Muller at the helm. The C-Elysée racer debuted back in July packing a 1.6-liter, turbocharged four with 380 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque.
Citroën has released the first images of its latest racecar, the C-Elysee, which will be contested by Sebastien Loeb in the World Touring Car Championship next year. Based on the C-Elysee sedan, a model first shown at the 2012 Paris Motor Show, the WTCC variant has been designed for the new regulations set to be imposed by the FIA.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX