Despite what Audi would have you believe, diesel-powered cars aren't generally the best track-day weapons. Similarly, Citroën's successful rally history does not mean all of its cars are tossable, gravel-spewing machines. That makes this maniacal, sub-10-minute lap of the Nürburgring in a woeful Citroën AX diesel all the more impressive.
Citroen Ax Diesel
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX