We're not sure if you can throw tire chains on the super-narrow Toyota i-Road electric vehicle, but it's a question worth asking. That's because the Japanese automaker is partnering with the French city of Grenoble, located in the Alps, to deploy a car-sharing program that will include about 70 Toyota EVs, including some based on the recently unveiled i-Road concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX