The Nissan GT Academy has proven that hardcore gamers can become real-life racers, but Viagame wanted to see what would happen if a gamer raced head-to-head against a racer... in real time. To accomplish this, Viagame recruited a top gamer from Sweden and put him up against a racer for a one-lap sprint around Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona.
Circuit De Catalunya
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX