That bike-friendly city of Bogota finally came to the conclusion that two wheels are worth seven days, not just one. The Colombian capital, which has been hosting car-free days regularly since 2000, expanded the idea and held its first-ever car-free week earlier this month, Treehugger says. Coordinated by the organization "Mejor en Bici" ("Better on Bike"), the event spurred about 600,000 people a day to leave their cars at home.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX