An accident involving a car that had overturned while heading northbound on I-805 in Chula Vista, CA, took a strange turn on Tuesday when news cameras on the scene captured a police officer placing handcuffs on a firefighter and putting him in the back of a California Highway Patrol cruiser. Reports indicate that the officer had asked the firefighter to move his fire engine from the No. 1 lane on southbound I-805, and he refused.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX