General Motors made a series of top-level appointments last month. The highest-profile of them, of course, was the nomination of Mary Barra as Chief Executive Officer. But the industrial giant also named Tim Solso as chairman and Dan Ammann as president. The one thing that was missing was a new CFO.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX