If you're trying to conserve fuel, making said fuel cheaper doesn't help the cause. If you're trying to sell cars, making the stuff they run on cheaper might help. But one thing is for certain, not everyone is a fan of Chrysler's new "Let's Refuel America Gas Card."
- Sebastian Blanco
- May 6, 2008
Ever hear of Pricelock? It's a service for fleet operators to purchase gas in bulk at a set price to buffer the company budget from rising fuel fluctuations. Chrysler thinks that new car buyers should be able to participate as well, through the company's new "Let's Refuel America Gas Card."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models