Rendering of a next-generation Chrysler PT Cruiser – Click above for high-res image gallery
Chrysler Pt Cruiser Cancelled
Chrysler made it official this morning: the PT Cruiser will cruise on -- for at least another year. Earlier this spring, the PT Cruiser was one of several products slated to get the axe as Chrysler madly tried to boost it's bottom line in a failed attempt to stave off bankruptcy. However, shortly after Chrysler Group LLC was born out of the ashes of DaimlerChrysler and Cerberus, a report came out that PT Cruiser production would continue for a while.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX