Despite the fact it adorns one of the most derided cars on the U.S. market today, the Sebring badge will apparently survive for at least another couple of years. Recent reports had indicated that Chrysler wanted to make a clean break with its refreshed mid-sized sedan later this year by applying the name Nassau, last used on a 2007 concept car.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Chrysler Nassau Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!