$1.8 million is spent each year to maintain GM's fleet of 600 production and concept cars.
Due to a lack of funding, Chrysler closed the doors to its Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, MI back in December, but it sounds like the facility will be open next month for one last hurrah. According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, the Chrysler Museum will be open to the public one last time on June 8 for the annual Chrysler Employee Motorsport Association car show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX