When Chrysler wanted to use an Eminem song in its 2011 Super Bowl ad, the company's Chief Marketing Officer Olivier François took it upon himself to convince the elusive rapper. In the end, the Chrysler not only ended up with the song, but François had persuaded the performer himself to appear in the spot.
In-flight wireless Internet access and e-mail is both a boon and a curse to Chrysler chief marketing officer Olivier Francois, who says he already works 20 hours a day running marketing for both Chrysler, as well as five of Fiat's brands. His frequent flight time was his last refuge to write and think through other work on the nine brands he manages without endless meetings or putting out fires.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX