It's been well over a year since you could lease a Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicle, but as of tomorrow, that will all change. Chrysler LLC has announced it will once again offer leases on all 2010 model year vehicles through GMAC beginning Thursday, September 17th.
With all the news swirling around about the downfall of leasing among the Detroit 3, Chrysler has decided to stick Stuart Schorr, Senior Manager, Sales, Mopar and Dealer Communications, in front of the mic to clear up a few things. The first point he makes is that Chrysler LLC dealers can still offer leases to customers from other financial institutions besides Chrysler Financial. While this is true, some of those financial institutions have also backed out of the business of leasing Chrysler ve
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX