Lancia Ypsilon Versus Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
The last time Chrysler and Maserati got together, America was blessed with what appeared to the entire world to be little more than a gussied-up two-seat Chrysler LeBaron convertible with a removable hardtop and opera-style windows. Apparently, since that last marriage between Detroit and Modena proved so, ahem, successful, reports indicate that the two companies may once again join forces now that Fiat controls proceedings at both the Trident and the Pentastar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX