To say that Chrysler Imperial concept's debut at this year's Detroit Auto Show caused a mixed reaction among attendees and readers would be an understatement. Thus, we followed Matt Nauman's test drive of the concept with keen interest, to see if it might sway our staff's opinion one way or the other.
Chrysler Imperial Concept
- John Neff
- Jan 3, 2006
Here is the first official pic of Chrysler's Imperial Concept that will debut next week at the Detroit auto show. Pics of the Imperial lifted from the current issue of Motor Trend have already surfaced elsewhere on the net, and reaction has been unanimous in that the new Imperial looks like a poor man's Rolls, especially with its pedestrian-flattening grille.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models