Want a fuel cell car in Singapore? You've got five years to wait, according to DaimlerChrysler. DC is in the second phase of its F-Cell Global Programme Partnership.
Chrysler Fuel Cell
Chrysler had three of their trademark show-biz press conferences at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this week. Following the final one AutoblogGreen spoke to Chrysler Advanced Technology Communication spokesman Nick Cappa about some of the group's alternative fuel plans
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies