Chrysler Bankruptcy Approved
Late Sunday night, U.S. bankruptcy Judge Arthur Gonzalez approved the sale of Chrysler's remaining good assets to a group that includes the UAW VEBA health care trust, Fiat, and the U.S. and Canadian governments. The union will get a 68% stake, Fiat gets 20% and the governments split the rest. Gonzalez over-ruled virtually all objections to the deal on the grounds that the best chance of preserving any value in the assets was to move ahead with the sale. The only other viable alternative was liq
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX