A preliminary configurator for the 2015 Chrysler 200 is already up and greeting Internet visitors. The totally re-envisioned sedan that we got to know in our Deep Dive starts with an LX base trim for $22,695, which comes out to an MSRP of $21,700 plus $995 for destination. That number will get you entry to a party that comes with keyless entry, ambient LED lighting inside, a five-inch Uconnect touschcreen system with Bluetooth, a six-speaker stereo, eight-way power driver's seat, safety features
Chrysler 200 Configurator
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX