"When you're best friends with one of the biggest artists in the world, you know what I'm saying, you get all different types of gifts, and this is one of them."
While we normally don't care whether or not Justin Beiber wakes up and takes a breath each morning, it is unfortunate news when the teen pop idol is gifted a six-figure plug-in hybrid produced by one of the world's best designers, and then proceeds to wrap it in chrome, stick on some fuscia LEDs and drive it around on giant black wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX