Click above for more pics of Ms. Curtis getting Clarity
Honda has officially kicked off production of the FCX Clarity fuel cell car in Tochigi, Japan. As the first cars began to roll down the line today some of the first customers were on hand to receive ceremonial keys to the cars that they will start receiving next month. Car number 1 will go to film producer Ron Yerxa sometime in July. Honda CEO Takeo Fukui announced the first five customers at a ceremony at the first dedicated fuel cell vehicle factory in the world. Along with Yerxa, Jon Spallino
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies