To say that there's been some instability at the Caterham F1 team lately would be a gross understatement. Caterham owner Tony Fernandes sold the team a couple of months ago, its team principal Cyril Abiteboul left for Renault, and a consortium of investors took over. They named former F1 driver Christijan Albers as team principal, supported by former HRT exec Manfredi Ravetto and advised by veteran strategist Colin Kolles. All the while it's been switching drivers back and forth, briefly replaci
A little over a month ago, rumors surfaced that Tony Fernandes was planning to sell Caterham. The company subsequently refuted the rumors, but now we appear to have the truth: while the automaker responsible for building continuation Lotus Seven street cars isn't going anywhere, the Formula One team is.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX